Mind + HeART Habits is for brave women dedicated to their mental and emotional wellness. We are not only encouraging women to put their wellness first, we are encouraging them to make a habit of it. Our mind and hearts are our guiding lights. They are the foundations that determine whether we have full and beautiful life experiences or whether we are caught in a vicious cycle of emotional sabotage and heartbreak.
In these lovingly executed sessions, we challenge women to make emotional investments in themselves. We start by decoding the noise in our mind and hearts through fearless discussions, interactive experiences, and intentional art projects.
Fearless Discussion & Exercise: It’s All About Mindset ~ led by Kaye Byrd
What happens when the person holding you back is you? This discussion and creative activity gives understanding to the story your mind is narrating without your permission. This experience is an invitation to eliminate the mental clutter keeping you stuck. Think of it as a pep rally for your thoughts.
Intentional Art Project & Discussion – Love Starts With A Dream ~ led by Ursula Graham
What is Love? Before our hearts become engaged, love starts with a dream. A dream of what it could be, wants to be, and what we hope for. This HeARTwork Session honors the dream, as we collage the ideas, observations, and experiences that helped our love take shape. Giving us a better understanding of the way we have come to define love for ourselves.
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD EXPECT:
- A compassion driven, judgement free space where vulnerability is embraced.
- A girlfriend approach - we are talking with you not to you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Women who are willing to do the work to be whole
- Women seeking to deepen awareness of themselves
- Women who are open to disrupting patterns to make positive life changes
PARTICIPANTS WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Understanding the importance that mind and heart wellness plays in our every day lives.
- The motivation to become "doers" to protect your mind and heart.
- A renewed dedication to self-discovery and self-fullfilment.
You will not be asked to engage in any way that you are not willing to share. But we encourage openness because it is the gateway to growth.
Note: It's recommend that you bring a couple of favorite magazines for your intentional art project. All other supplies will be provided.
NEED TO CONTACT THE ORGANIZER:
Please contact Kaye at GirlGrowWorkshops(at)gmail.com
Mind + HeART Habits was co-created by Kaye Byrd of GirlGrow.com and Ursula Graham of Create-u.com.